Motivational Keynotes &
Compelling Break out Sessions
Kathie has the ability to draw in the audience. I would highly recommend Kathie as a speaker, coach, and industry expert. She truly lives what she teaches! V. Norris, Restoring Order, NAPO Past President
Engaging, Unique & Transformational - Kathie provides audiences with cutting edge business strategies that synthesize and supersede past formulas. She delivers power tools that motivate the listener to action! From large public venues, executive roundtables to small sales departments, Kathie brings a powerhouse of unparalleled deliverables.
Mindsets to Master Your Entrepreneurial Journey
Pursuing your passion and purpose is a tough road when you hit reality bumps that contradict your vision. You want to project confi dence, commitment, and know-how, but your bank account and calendar are screaming something else. Do you hide until you’ve “proven” your way? Do you pull the covers over your head? No! Learn what sets leaders apart from those who dawdle in the slow lane: perspective, persistence, and tenacity. Discover practices that help you keep your chin up, your eye on the goal, and build a community that cheers you on.
You will learn:
• How to identify your personal success indicators
• Why it’s never too late to make a fresh start
• Keys to overcome inexperience, limited resources, and overwhelm
• How values, vision, and purpose can change your game
• Four “loose ends” that will trip you up every time
• The ONE thing that could change the game for you in the next 30 days
You have an audience craving your sweet spot. It’s time to cut to the chase, get off the emotional roller coaster, and move confi dently in the direction of your dreams!
Instant Credibility: What You Ask is More Important than What You Say
Does it feel as though people don’t really “get” you or understand the value of your services? Should you keep refi ning your value proposition until you get it just right? No! Learn a powerful technique that leaders have used for centuries: ask the right questions. Intelligently directed conversations create mutual benefi t. Use this technique to leverage who you are in service of others and get an instant boost to your credibility. You will never be at a loss for words again.
You will learn:
• The 5 essential elements of high impact conversations
• How to recover when you’ve found you are talking too much
• The 3 common credibility busters that erode your opportunities
• Key language and phrases that can help you ask the right questions no matter your
Get ready to uplevel your leadership and business development exponentially. Invest the time to find new ways to communicate who you are and what you do through the questions.
Kathie’s Popular Workshops or Intensives:
Perfect Profiling: Keys to identify clients who love what you do and are willing to pay
If you have a solution that impacts the bottom line, increases performance, or improves lifestyle, then there are customers waiting to buy! The key is understanding the prospect’s journey, motivators and your competition. It’s easier than you think!
This intensive workshop will teach you how to:
- Learn the tell-tale signs when a prospect is not the right fit for you
- Gain keys to build rapport and trust more quickly
- Discover key indicators that activate the “pick me” response in the right prospects
- Uncover strategic partnerships that expand your capacity & reach
- Incorporate questions so your perfect customers lead you to even more perfect customers!
Magnetic Messaging: Keys to craft conversation clinchers when the product is YOU!
Talking about yourself is never easy. Selling yourself can be even more crippling. You know the drill. You stumble, fumble, and cross your fingers, ultimately working harder than you should with your self-esteem taking the blow. The art and science of creating a dialogue and core messaging that aligns with who you are, gets to the juice of your deliverable, and nails the sweet spot your customer is craving is easier than you think. \
This intensive workshop will teach you how to:
- Learn why enthusiasm sells and how you can tap that resource in the blink of an eye
- Incorporate tactics that create 3rd party validation for your expertise and value proposition
- Develop a power word bank that create killer questions, dynamic conversations, and confident dialogue
- Best practices to break the “selling is telling” habit once and for all
Break the Cycle of Entrepreneurial Overwhelm…. Get Unstuck Faster!
In business being stuck costs you. You know it. Juggling working on your business, working in your business, and staying ahead in the game in this new economy sets the stage for an ongoing state of overwhelm for any busy leader. This workshop delivers practical insights to minimize the overwhelm that accompanies the pursuit of anything big.
In this intensive workshop you will:
- Learn the truth about multi-tasking
- Discover 5 critical questions that provide the answer to “what’s next”
- Gain best practices that keep you moving and motivated
- Leave with an actionable plan to jumpstart stalled projects, control your calendar and more!
You can’t afford to miss this presentation with a serial entrepreneur who’s been there, done it, and coached thousands in the process.
Nail the Close: How to qualify, capitalize and massively increase conversion
Getting people to raise their hand to opt-in is easy. Moving your prospects through your funnel is problematic when the product is you. The science of closing the gap and converting higher ticket sales is simpler than you think.
- Leave this breakout session with tools to
- Gain “Instant credibility” with POWER words
- Jumpstart stale prospects and strategic alliances
- Increase the urgency to buy (without manipulating)
- Convey the “Secret Sauce” your prospects can’t live without
- Convert maybe’s to YES!
- Create your own sales GPS
Capture the audience that desperately needs to hear what you have to say! Don’t miss this opportunity to fine tune your sales game to increase your impact, influence and opportunity.
To check Kathie‘s speaking availability call 503.641.4354 PST or email her directly at Kathie@KathieNelson.com.