The Ultimate Business Strategy is to Leverage YOU!
People buy from those they know, like, and trust.
Meaning People buy YOU!
Join our resource community dedicated to equipping you in 2012 and beyond to
- leverage your strengths,¬†
- monetize your time & talents, and¬†
- systematize what needs to be automated or delegated so you can get about the ¬†business of doing what you do best!
We are launching a success series focused on talking about …
The Expert Series ¬†Sign up here! ¬†
Monetize Me! Expert Call Information: ¬†
Conference ID: 621063#
You can even use Skype! Add JoinConference to your contacts and dial the Conference ID#.
(RSVP today! All calls will be recorded and archived.)
Thurs. April 5, 6pm
Relevancy vs. Relationship with expert, ¬†Tami Smith, Google and SEO expert¬†
The question “Is social media a black hole of time waste or a truly relevant way to do business?” is still in debate. The answer, “How you “do” social media as an organically grown entrepreneur has a significant impact on the relationships you build online as well as your bottom line.”
Join us to learn the answer the following questions:
- -Do I need Google Plus for my business? Why?
- -How do I make a Business Page?¬†
- -How is it different from personal page?
- -How to make a profile.
- -What’s with circles?
- -How to comment and tag.
- -How to optimize for Social Search.
- -What if you are a little fish…in this big pond?
- -Should I participate and why?¬†
- -Is this really good for business or just a distraction?¬†
I was doing a Google search on the word “Success” and guess who’s name came up on page 1?¬† Tami Smith! She’d posted a comment on her Google+ page about her definition of success and it moved her up to prime real estate in search. This will be the call to attend! ¬† ¬†¬†
¬†Past Expert Calls: ¬†To access the archives, ¬†Sign up here
¬†Thursday, January 26th, 6pm Pacific¬†¬†
Reinvent Yourself – ¬†Simple Low-Cost-Yet-High-Impact Tips
Whether you‚Äôre professionally bored, frustrated, or overwhelmed, or your market has gone away or changed, reinventing is part of being alive and being in business. The reinvention can be dramatic or subtle. It can happen all at once or a little at a time. You can instantly discover solutions or the process can take awhile.
Join me as I interview Paulette Ensign of¬†www.tipsbooklets.com¬†Paulette has had three consecutive major careers (so far!) and reinvented herself and her business within each of them. In some cases she wanted a challenge to maintain and expand her interest level. Other times it was to maintain and expand her income level!
Here‚Äôs some of what we‚Äôll cover:
- Learn telltale signs it‚Äôs time for you to reinvent
- Recognize the messages your market actually tells you
- 3 no-cost/low-cost ways to test formats and pricing
- Take away one game changer this expert learned the hard way!
You‚Äôll hear how Paulette leveraged her knowledge in one business to create a whole new company. And in that new business, she’ll share specific ways she test-marketed to find the right formats and prices at little to no cost to her, all with very high impact. These sound practices are sure to inspire and motivate you to reinvent yourself now, no matter how long you’ve been in business or what you want your business to become.
Thurs. Feb 2, 6pm¬†(Video)
Nancy Juetten¬†Spills the Beans About How She Monetized Her Expertise So You Can, Too.
- How using your bio can make a big impact on how much money you earn, the visibility you enjoy, and the quality and quantity of opportunities on your calendar
- Gain control over your economic destiny, grow your expert status, attract clients & more
- Lessons learned that speak the truth about how I transformed my business from a fee-for-service to an internet based company
- Gain at least five actionable ideas you can put into practice
Thurs. Feb 16, 6pm
Unfinished projects don’t many you any money! The keys to sustainability and profitability are getting things done.¬†Expert Finisher, Eric Johnson¬†reveals how to flip the switch and move from procrastination to productivity.
- Learn to spot the saboteurs that sidetrack even your best intentions
- Discover the project management tactics of high performers
- Gain insights that will help you know what to take off your list and how to prioritize for profit
- Take away one game changer this expert learned the hard way!
Thurs. Feb 23, 6pm
Technology can be a big black hole or a life saver!¬† I’d like to introduce you to Brandie Kajino, SOHO Solutionist to sharpen their ‚Äútechie‚ÄĚ skills & knowledge.¬†What are the tech tools entrepreneurs can‚Äôt live without? Come find out!
If you want to feel:
‚Äď Empowered by the new technology rather than confused & feeling like pulling your hair out
- Smart & savvy about your choices
- Focused the important parts of business, with tools to help make it easier
On this call you will learn
- How to use technology to simplify little tasks
- How to manage sticky notes so you can find crucial information
- 10 essential tools you might not be able to live without
Plus the one¬† game changer¬†Brandie feels makes all the difference.¬†¬†¬†Click here to visit SOHO Solutionist.
Thurs. Mar 1, 6pm
Wonder why pursuing your dream is so hard sometimes? Is making money doing what you love more challenging than you hoped? ¬†¬†This expert call led by Kathie Nelson, Connectworks founder, Business & Life Strategist, and your resident cheerleader is going to reveal the deal breakers & game changers that will derail or accelerate purpose driven entrepreneurs. ¬†
On this call you will discover:
- 3 keys to finding the flow
- 3 compromises that cost you time, money, and more
- Techniques for staying focused during times of contradiction
- One game changer this expert learned the hard way!¬†
Thus. Mar 8, 6pm
- The secret to dropping your notes and commanding any room!
- Top 3 mistakes that can cause you to lose your audience and the sale
- The number one reason people leave their talks empty-handed
- Four ways to profit from every single speaking engagement (big or small)¬†
Thurs. March 22, 6pm
Any high performance machine needs fine tuning. ¬†The structure of the automobile engine with the introduction of fuel and a spark creates velocity. ¬†If you’ve been wishing you could get all your ducks in a row and your pistons firing on all cylinders so the business of YOU! could have sustained forward momentum, then you won’t want to miss this session “7 Pillars of Self Monetization”. ¬†
Thurs. Mar 29, 6pm
How to Get More Customers Now: Your Questions Answered
Are you wasting 80% of your marketing dollars? ¬†The sad truth is that 90% of small business owners are wasting 80% of the time and money they invest in marketing.¬† If¬†you’ve¬†ever put out a marketing campaign that had little to no results than this is for you.¬† Dave Blanchard,¬†Cognesis Marketing¬†will share how to monetize your marketing every time.¬†
- How to get more prospects to buy
- How to get your existing customers to buy more
- 5 things you do to sabotage your own marketing efforts
- one game changer that this expert learned the hard way
The Expert Series ¬†Sign up here! ¬†¬†
*Please note that some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you decide to purchase using my link I may receive a referral fee. Rest assured that this referral fee is never added on top of the price, in fact some of these links contain special discounts for my referrals.